I'm a mostly jobless bum right now, so order while I have all this free time. :'D
- Price is $15/hr; Paintings take anywhere from 1hr-10hrs to complete, depending on character complexity and if there's a background. I will give a rough estimate before starting. Prices may change over time based on my improvement to stay true to what I feel is fair.
- Turnaround is anywhere between 1 day - 1 week. If I run into an unforeseen circumstance I will let you know!
- All payments are made via Paypal. I send a watermarked version, you send payment and I send the piece with watermark removed.
- I'm willing to make minor fixes to completed pieces, though no *major* changes. Before beginning the detailed paint work, I will send you a rough sketch+flat colors. If necessary ask for thumbnails before I begin: I will draw several thumbnail sketches and you approve or suggest changes until you're happy--this option is best if you know you're very picky.
- If you would like a very specific image then you need to give me specific details; supply references, detailed descriptions, poses, etc. If you don't explain a detail of the image I'll use my own creativity to fill in the blanks, suiting the character and style.
- Tasteful nudity is okay but I won't do anything socially-deemed "inappropriate". There may be commissions I object to and please remember I have every right to pass on it. There are other artists that can do what I may not accept. As well as this, I will only take on what I know I can handle.
- If you are more easygoing about what you want then know that I love getting artistic freedom! If you give me a couple vague specifications (creepy, outside, sci-fi) and let me know I can have artistic freedom otherwise, you'll make me a very happy artist!!
- For backgrounds please be aware that I'm not very much experienced with them. I will always give them my best possible work, but know that they may not meet your greatest expectations especially if they are complex or themes I haven't worked with before. I will do my best, but please understand.
Please look in my gallery to see what I've done, and as general rule of thumb I can do what's in my gallery + more. x3